Monday, April 15, 2024

Eastman House, a New View


This was George Eastman's home, and is now the George Eastman Museum, or at least the house part of it.  There are other structures attached to it at the back, including the Dryden Theater and then galleries behind that.  I don't think I have photographed it from this angle before.  If you want to see what it looks like from the front, click here:  Eastman House Front.  I am looking across one of the gardens and the Loggia, from the other day, is right behind me.  I need to photograph this view again when the garden is in full bloom!  The chimneys on the right side of this photo are so distinctive to this mansion.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This view is much more interesting than the front because of the garden and the chimneys. Nice to see different views through the years. Betsey

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful home. I am so happy that this museum has been preserved for all to enjoy. I look forward to photos of the gardens in full bloom.
Joan