Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Tree and Sky at Dusk


I wasn't sure that I had a good photograph for the blog tonight.  I think I still have a photo or two from our trip to Rochester, but I was not sure. When I got to my astronomy meeting tonight just a bit early I decided to wander around the parking lot before walking down to the planetarium.  I spotted this tree from across the parking lot, and walked over to it and then started walking around it while shooting photographs.  This was the last photo I shot because the tree was the most silhouetted from this point. I love the shape of this tree and it's bare branches!   And below it in the background, that building is the Marine Museum and the Hall of Fishes.  Someday I should visit that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am surprised you have not visited the Marine Museum and Hall of Fishes. Is it because you only go to this area at night for astronomy? It is a striking photo, but the tree looks like it might not spring to life in the next month or two.
Joan