Friday, April 19, 2024

Hostas!


For some reason this year, I have been fascinated with the Hostas that grow in the garden next to the house.  There were tiny buds coming out of the ground, and suddenly they exploded up from the dirt!  I could not believe how quickly they gained height!  So I have taken pictures when they were small and then when they were taller.  When I was taking the taller photos from ground level looking up, I suddenly looked  down into the leaves and saw this beautiful image, with the water drops all over the leaves!  Maybe later on I will show you the short and tall versions of the plants but this is far more beautiful.  Be sure and click on this to see how beautiful it is!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bright and beautiful!
Joan

Anonymous said...

Mother Nature in simple form. Betsey