Sunday, June 16, 2024

Amy's Room


We had a lot of stuff temporarily stored in here while working on the bathroom, and I had cycling clothes in here as well.  Kathy had a lot of sewing stuff and the bed was covered with boxes of stuff we were going to donate to one of the charities that picks up stuff.  After everything was done and gone, Kathy went in and did a really nice job of cleaning up.  Amy and Liz will be arriving in July, so this room will be used for sleeping again.  One afternoon I just happened to look in and see all this sunlight and the reflected light in the room and realized I saw something very special, so took this photograph.  I can't even explain what it is, but I recognized something.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so warm and inviting. Come in and relax in the sunshine. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

I’m ready to flop on the bed with a good book to read. Then I’ll take a nap. Looks comfortable and inviting. Betsey

Anonymous said...

Love this! How pretty and peaceful! Trace

Anonymous said...

😘😘