Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Garden Sculpture


It was drizzling outside after a rainstorm today, so I went out looking for something for the blog. I tried shooting the trunk of the Japanese maple but thought that maybe I had shot that before. I tried shooting this tomato and herb garden a week or so ago, from the bedroom window, but it wasn't that interesting. Today, from ground level, it looked a bit more interesting. I loved the fading straw-colored plant, and the tomato stakes with their rags still tied. I decided it looked like some kind of garden sculpture. Well, sort of. I love how the rain has increased the saturation of the colors in everything.

1 comment:

Flowers said...

Nice blog. It looks awesome with the picture of garden sculpture. It adds to the beauty of garden. Thanks for the inspiration.