Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Snow Day


I woke up this morning to find an inch and a half of snow on the ground. What was cool was that the snow was sticking to the tops of everything. When we returned from California, with 14 inches of snow on the ground, it wasn't very picturesque because all the branches and flowers were bare. This was not the case today, so I went out looking for pictures. I took a bunch, and am picking this one because as a close-up it is something different from the larger scale images I have been posting lately. I think this image has a nice feel to it - kind of blue and cold, like the day.

2 comments:

Sunny Dae said...

This is a beautiful photo. I wouldn't mind having that framed and posted on a wall somewhere in my little apartment. What a nice picture to see. It's so pure, light, innocent and soft. Very nice.

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. If you send me an email address, I will be happy to send you a small print of this.