Thursday, December 6, 2012

Finishing the Christmas Cards

The Christmas Cards are done! Yea! I think that having them done, and now mailed this early in December, is a new record for me. For years, I thought that if I got them mailed by Christmas Eve, I was home free. But now with us traveling to Los Angeles for Christmas, I have a drop-dead deadline. So I worked hard all this week to make and print the cards. I put stamps on them here, in the morning light, at the dining room table, and then took them to the Post Office. Oh happy day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job. I have not even started yet.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to this year's card - photo and poem. bsk

Anonymous said...

Got mine and we love it! Good job and great message as always...just can't compete.

ken schwarz said...

We have every Christmas card you sent us over the years. We await with anticipation this year's photo and message. Thanks for the joy!