Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mulled Cider

It was chilly the other day, so when out at the grocery store we came up with the idea of making mulled cider. I couldn't remember the recipe, so I went on "the internets" and found a couple of recipes. I had forgotten about the orange slices, so it's good that I didn't try and make this from memory. It is a good thing for me not to do ANYTHING from memory these days. :-) And after it was cooked on the stove for a while, it was absolutely wonderful to have a steaming mug of this great winter drink.

4 comments:

Photodude Images said...

Just please don't try to drive and photograph after drinking it.

Anonymous said...

Now I want some simmering on my stove. Heavenly scents in the kitchen.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Dude! It is cider, and orange slices, and spices. Period. I could drink a gallon and then go driving...

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy - I will plan on making some on the weekend :-) bsk