Monday, October 8, 2012

Charleston Week

I guess it is strange to call this week "Charleston Week" because it was Charleston Week last week. Oh well. I still have a whole bunch of what I think are interesting photographs from the trip. We saw a lot of beautiful architecture and because of my interest in that subject, I will be showing you some interesting homes. This is a photograph of a home, but to me, the subject is actually light and shadow. Shadows of all the tree branches on the house. It feels like a different way of looking, for me. Does this seem like a different kind of photograph for you? Please click on it to see it in more detail.

2 comments:

Fred Krellenstein said...

Loved the photo, Ken, as well as the emphasis on the shadows!

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks Fred. I always wonder if what I see, or think I see, is what others see.