Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Interview


This is Srisucha and Zankhana who are students at a local college, and they interviewed and photographed me today for a course they are taking called "New Technologies in Media Production." They are really smart and asked a lot of really good questions about how changes in technology affect the work that I (used to) do. It was really a pleasure to take part in this project. They will be making a Powerpoint presentation to the other members of the class when the project is finished. Of course, if someone points a camera at me, I will shoot back! That's their professor in the distance, photographing all three of us, adding yet another level of who's photographing who!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun having an interview with you. I kinda lost the point of the interview. hehehe~

I really love photography. And, I really enjoy reading your blog and looking at those photos.

Thank you again :)