Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Climbing Away from Our Shadow


I had so much fun flying, that I need to subject you all to some flying photographs for the next couple of days. I love the design of this, with all the diagonals. I am bummed that I didn't get the photograph quicker. When I first saw the shadow of our airplane on the ground, we were much closer to the ground and the shadow was larger and more obvious. I shot it anyhow. Maybe you can think of this as a puzzle - where IS the shadow? Click on the image to see it in a larger size.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you are getting a lot of practice flying. Amy will need you with all the promotional emails going around! :-)
Joan

ken schwarz said...

Great Shot! The shadow is center left. Glad you had a chance to fly. I will always remember the day you took me up in the seaplane and we flew around Manhasset Bay and Western Long Island Sound.