Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Angry Wepawaug


We went up to Connecticut today to see my mom, and we went to lunch with my sister Joan. She picked a restaurant on the Wepawaug River in downtown Milford. The restaurant is right by the beautiful stone Memorial Bridge which crosses the river. Boy the river looked angry today! I have never seen seen such a huge flow of water over the falls, as I did today. This, of course is because of the two days of rain we have just had. So naturally I went back and forth over the bridge and played with different ways of photographing the falls and the river. Oh, and the burger and salad were delicious... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens you did not fall into the raging waters as you leaned over the stones on the bridge. Thanks for a wonderful lunch and visit.
Joan