Thursday, March 20, 2014

In My Room


On the way back from the convention, since I left late Saturday, I stopped at my sister Joan's house to stay overnight.  She lives in the house we all grew up in.  When I woke in the morning, the sun was streaming in the windows, and reflecting off the mirror on the door.  Even though I had just awakened, I knew a photo when I saw it, and grabbed my iPhone and made this photo.  The interesting thing is that this was my room growing up in the family home. Of course it looked like a boy's room at the time, and it doesn't now.  I love that it was a south-facing room, and  filled with sunlight most of the day.  Maybe that was what made me so tuned into light, which has served me well in my photography. 

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

So if Kathy travels with you, do you have to sneak her into your room, or are you allowed to have girls up there now?

Ken Spencer said...

Dude, you're funny! Always coming at things from out of left field. You are VERY creative!