Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Kitty is Looking...


OK, we need to establish this from the start - I have no idea which kitty this is!  I happened to have had the close up lens on the camera when this kitty came by, near the window.  The light was perfect, and the camera was handy.  I just love the intensity with which she looks at whatever she's looking at. It is also fun to be using a lens that focuses so close, and then I become aware of so many small details in her coloring and her whiskers. You must click on the image to see a larger picture with detail that is spectacular!

6 comments:

Photodude Images said...

I love the shallow depth of field. What lens did you shoot it with?

ken schwarz said...

I think this is the coolest cat portrait that I have ever seen! Fantastic coloring and details!

Anonymous said...

I love the colorations in her eyes! bsk

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cat, beautiful photo.

Polly

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks everyone! I am so glad that so many people commented on this image. I used a 60mm Micro Nikkor lens, at f/4

Liz said...

Her eyes are very green so its Bebe!