Tuesday, March 4, 2014

"Walk Your Camera..."


I took my camera for a walk down to the power plant today.  I love the term "walk your camera." It was coined by a photographer from West Virginia whose work I really admire and who I have briefly corresponded with.  I went in the afternoon, and the skies were a beautiful silver gray.  I saw pastels everywhere and I took a lot of pictures, which I will be posting for the next few days.  I love the mirrored effect of the sky in the water.  And the few ducks add another element of interest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the serenity of it. Trace

Anonymous said...

I love the calm feeling of the silver and gray tones with the added golden beige. Lovely. bsk

Anonymous said...

Tranquility +

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all. I had considered that this photograph was too subtle to post, but I appreciate that you all found it so calming.