Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Kitty in the Sunlight


The kitties are always interesting.  I was sitting in my chair in the living room, eating a sandwich for lunch, and drinking my tea.  Then I noticed that one of the kitties was watching me.  I am not sure why, but I was eating a turkey sandwich.  Kitties have sensitive noses.  Or maybe she was just hanging out and looking around.  I reached for my toy camera, worried that they can decide to move, and I was hoping she stayed in place, just for a few seconds longer.  She did.  Click.

3 comments:

Photodude Images said...

She was thinking that she gets fed Kit and Kaboodle while her captor (that's you) gets to eat turkey. BTW, what kind of bread?

Ken Spencer said...

Seven grain, of course...

Dean said...

Do you know which one is which yet? "The Kitty" seems so remote and distant... Tell us how you really feel about the cats! -Dean