Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Leaves of Spring


When in doubt, or in need of a photograph, I head for the Japanese maple tree.  And I did that today.  I happened to notice while getting the newspaper at the end of the driveway, that there was a faint green color on the maple tree.  Then I noticed the water drops on the tips of the leaves, so I went back in the house and grabbed the camera with a macro lens on it.  I didn't spend a lot of time looking for the perfect picture, because it was raining fairly hard.  I kept the lens aperture wide open, so that the background would be blurred.

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

So which newspaper are you subscribing to?

Ken Spencer said...

I get a physical copy of Newsday in my driveway every morning, and I subscribe to the New York Times online. That's almost enough for information overload, and I also subscribe to Businessweek.