Thursday, December 4, 2014

In the Blink of an Eye


I was on my way over to Starbucks to get coffee before driving over to the gas station to get an oil change. But you will say: "I thought you were boycotting Starbucks." I am.  Mostly.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw these beautifully painted shingles on a house that I pass a couple of times a day, and that I had never noticed.  I thought it was really nice that someone cared enough to do such a complicated paint job on the shingles.  Then I thought about how much work it would be to do this paint job myself.  I like to think I would take the time, however,  to go the extra distance and paint the shingles this way if our house had this architectural detail.  Please click on this to see it in more detail. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors and design. Someone was very patient.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Unique! I love it. bsk