Sunday, February 18, 2018

A Serious Photographer!


As I was taking the picture that I showed you on yesterday's blog, I noticed this woman photographer to my right, doing a really interesting thing.  Her name is Linda.  Most people, when taking a picture, lift their phones up, snap one photo, and then move on.  Linda stood in one place for several minutes, and I could hear her phone clicking over and over again.  This is what a serious photographer does - find a spot and stay there, while people walk through the scene, and keep taking pictures until you get it.  After she was done, I walked over to her and told her what I noticed, and said I was really impressed of how she worked.  She is an artist - a painter - and she also is a photographer.  We had a nice chat about our craft, and then went off in different directions.  It was a lovely moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you interact with people around you and that you take the time to chat. betsey