Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Fun With Drones


One of the things I wanted to show Liz and Sarah is my drone.  This is the first time they have visited since I bought the drone last year.  They were seriously impressed with how high it could fly - I am limited by FAA regulations to just under 400 feet - and how much I could see of the harbor from up above our house.  After flying up high, I flew the drone down to about ten feet and decided to take our portrait with the camera.  The piece of cardboard on the grass is my takeoff and landing zone.
Here is one of the photographs I did of the harbor at sunset today.  It's like being in an airplane!  Click on this photo to see it in more detail, please.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo of the harbor and your family. Love and hugs to Liz and Sarah.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Fantastic picture of the harbor and town.. .the beauty of the water and quaintness of the Village. It reminds me of the Aerial America program on televison where they narrate on views from the sky. Trace

Anonymous said...

Great shot of you, Liz and Sarah. Wonderful photo of the harbor. You must have had a fun day showing off your new drone to the "girls". Hope we get to see more. betsey