Saturday, February 10, 2018

I Need To Learn How to do This...


When we go upstate, we usually drive through Binghamton, and we always stop at the Wegman's grocery store for lunch.  I always get "beef on a weck" - that's the upstate term for roast beef on a Kimmelweck seeded roll and I always get a latte.  This time my latte came with a design on top.  I have seen that before, but never at Wegman's.  I asked the woman who made my drink "How do you DO that?"  She said it was all about how she poured the steamed milk into the top of the drink.  I asked if she had used a stick or something, but she said she hadn't.  So now I need to learn how to do this!  Why?  Because I am a curious guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very artistic design. It looks like a fern to me. I know you will master this technique.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Great design. Yes it does look like a fern. Hope that you master the technique so you can show your sisters :-) betsey