Sunday, February 4, 2018

This Obsession With Food I Have...


All of a sudden all I am taking photographs of is food!  Kathy made yet another sourdough loaf and I cannot believe how beautiful this is!  We used to buy bread up at the specialty grocery, and it came from a bakery in Brooklyn that uses wood fired ovens.  This loaf looks as good as that, and tastes even better!  The bread looked so good, that instead of photographing it on the stove top, I set up one of my photographic umbrellas so that I could photograph the bread on the dining room table.  I am getting so spoiled having all this fresh bread!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are spoiled and a very lucky man! :-)
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you! Yes I am spoiled, and lucky! I should bring you a loaf!

Anonymous said...

Kathy's bread looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure it tastes delicious. Would love to try it sometime. I have only baked plain white bread. Maybe it's time to branch out to sourdough...betsey