Thursday, March 1, 2018

Early Morning Flight


I got up at 5:15 AM this morning, so that I could take Liz and Sarah to JFK for their flight to Burlington, VT.  Then I came home and had breakfast, and went back to bed!  I was wasted for the rest of the day!  Liz and Sarah  rented a car and drove to Lake Placid, NY for the wedding they are going to this weekend.  This is funny, I got a text from them, and they were so close to Dannemora, NY that they decided to drive there so that they could see the prison from the outside.  It is called Clinton Correctional Facility, and two years ago that's where there was an escape and two men were on the run for three weeks, before one was killed and one was captured.  I have been in that prison to do photographs of an inmate, years ago.  It is a bit creepy to be behind those tall prison walls.

No comments: