Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Right Place, Right Time


We were all at the Vanderbilt Museum for the video shoot from 3:30 PM until 8:30 PM yesterday.  Which was lucky because I was there as the sun set.  It was overcast all day, but as the sun was going down, it broke through the clouds for a moment and illuminated these huge smokestacks.  I love the darker shades of blue and purple, as a background for the brilliant red and white of the stacks.  And this photograph only existed for a few minutes, so I was lucky to be there.  More on the video shoot in tomorrow's blog post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lighting. I remember when we took a bus trip and stopped there a few years ago. I realized for the first time that those stacks are what I see on a clear day from Milford.

Anonymous said...

The colors are gorgeous. Your timing was perfect. Also thought of the trip to the Vanderbilt Museum and the wonderful view. betsey