Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Off The Grid


So tomorrow Stan and I drive to Alamogordo, New Mexico from El Paso, to meet up with our friend Rush.  He has camping equipment and we will set up a campsite in a state park for several days.  After a day or two, three more friends will join us for the photography and hiking in the area.  There will be no internet service so you won't hear from me for some time.  Not to worry, I will be fine, just off the grid and disconnected from the internet.  OH NO...  NO INTERNET...  HELP...  How will I survive?  Just fine, thank you very much.  As soon as I get reconnected, I will post an update.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, been following your blog for 11 years, is this the first time off the grid ?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting so that we do not worry about you. Hope you enjoy a great time with friends hiking and taking photos of the wilderness.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Joan wrote :-) betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Anonymous: Wow, Thank you for being such a loyal reader for 11 years! Wow! I think I have been off the grid for maybe 3 or 4 days one or two times in the past. But never 10 days. It is Sunday, the 25th as I write this, and I will be doing my first post tonight from the trip. Thanks.