Friday, August 10, 2018

I Stole These Photos!



I cannot tell a lie.  I stole these photos!  I was sitting with Roger and Nha during a break in the conference, and Nha was showing some photos she did with her nice little point-and-shoot camera and I saw a photo of these stairways at the Hartness House, a hotel where many of the Stellafane people stay.  I have been here a whole bunch of times for conferences.  I said "WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT SHOT?"  She said: "I went up the stairs three levels from the lobby."  I was stunned - I had never had a reason to go upstairs!  So I grabbed my camera and climbed the stairs and was amazed when looking down.  Boy oh boy, Nha is a curious photographer with a really good eye!


When we had a break for dinner, the three of us were standing around in the lobby waiting for the cocktail hour and dinner, and she said, did you shoot the stairs looking up?  Then she showed me her photograph of this scene.  Man, she is KILLING it!  So I crouched down on the floor and shot this photo looking up.  I am beginning to think I am losing my touch!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Nha. These photos are amazing Ken, especially looking up.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I see more "wandering" in your future. Very cool photos! betsey