Thursday, August 23, 2018

What An Amazing Exhibit!


This is astounding!  I have never seen an exhibit like this before.  Ever.  That's Stan, staring in wonder and taking it all in.  What is he wondering about?  He is wondering how come there are no paintings on the wall!  Fortunately you came to the right place to get the answer.  It seems that the Metropolitan Museum of Art is doing some huge reconstruction work in a number of galleries, and so the paintings have been removed until the work is completed.  But they did paint the walls to look nice.  So when we saw the blank walls, I thought I would be funny, and asked Stan to go pretend he was looking at something.  I'm hysterical, aren't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are hysterical!! Kudos to Stan for going along with this :-) betsey