Friday, August 21, 2026

Another August Sunset at the Beach


We did our walk along the beach again tonight, and were rewarded, once again, with a stunning sunset!  I immediately started shooting, and most of the photographs look like the one below, a wide angle view of the beach and the water and the clouds.  And I think that is an interesting photo and beautiful as well, but I chose as my first photograph, this view of a single woman on the beach photographing the sunset with her cellphone, I think.  It just seems so much more dramatic with a single figure.


This is an earlier photograph and what makes it interesting I think are all the specks of people that can be seen against the water in the harbot which is orange because it is reflecting the sky.  Really wonderful that we got two spectacular sunsets in three days!  I would be interested in having you all vote for which photograph is the more interesting to you.  Thanks!



 

No comments: