Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Beautiful Morning


It was a beautiful South Carolina morning. There was a slight haze in the air which the sun was beginning to burn off, and the temperature was pleasantly warm. As I stepped outside the hotel, I saw this and stopped in my tracks! "Would it be OK to take your picture?" I asked. "Sure" he said. So I took about a dozen photos and then his daughter got tired walking and I stopped shooting. I went up and introduced myself, and asked his name, and where he was from, and he said "Brooklyn." Get outta' here! I came all the way to South Carolina and find this photograph, and they are from Brooklyn! Small world. A beautiful morning, indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should've sent this in as a floater ! it's better than most of the stuff we get - ks