Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Playing With Architecture


I was standing around eating a sandwich and talking to one of the models on the bridal shoot the other day, when I spotted this. I am not sure what caught my eye - it may have been the decorative oval castings on the iron ballustrade. I think that was it. But then there was the chandelier and the two windows. I realized that while talking, I was sort of moving my head around while creating the composition in my mind's eye. I think the model just thought I was weird... :-) Anyhow, finally excused myself for a minute, grabbed the toy camera off my belt and shot this. I like how the eye does not settle in one place, but kind of bounces around within the frame. Does your eye do that too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.