Friday, February 1, 2008

The Psychic


I had a fun job today - I went with a writer to a psychic. She wanted to ask the woman who would win the Superbowl! Cute idea. So I went and filmed the process - shuffling the cards, putting them down on the table one by one, "reading" them, and then the vague answers: "I see disappointment..." "I see the color Red," and so on... Then the writer asked some other questions and I had a chance to do still photographs. I liked this one because it is the most dramatic. Not to worry, though - in spite of how the photo looks, she was not in distress. She was just thinking. Or channeling. Or whatever.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So who'd she predict?? Oh, right, she just saw "visions" instead... Still, cool shot.

Anonymous said...

Plus she got the game wrong - Giants are blue.