Tuesday, April 12, 2011

1495 - A Milestone!


I recently passed a landmark without realizing it. I went to check how many posts I have made since starting the blog. The number is 1495. When I divided that number by 365, the answer was 4.095 - the number of years I have been doing the blog! Wow! The reason I looked up the number of posts was because my friend Mike is teaching a course in digital photography at a college in Washington, DC, and wanted me to talk to his class about my blog. Of course I am still on Long Island, so we chatted with Skype on our computers. He used a projector in his classroom so everyone could watch my interview. This is a quick shot I did of my computer screen showing Mike at the start of the interview. Mike and I go way back - we first met while students at RIT back in 1960, and we were also on the varsity fencing team together. Oh, and he is a better fencer than I am!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! 4 years and counting. Hope you keep blogging. It is a nice start to the day.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I agree with your comment Joan.
Thank you Ken for sharing all of your amazing talents and wisdom with us.

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks for the nice comments, they keep me going!

Anonymous said...

Quite an accomplishment. I'm glad you enjoy taking photos and sharing! bsk

Anonymous said...

We also enjoy the photos and hope you continue with the blog. Always find the nature and animal photos interesting and fun to look at! Trace