Friday, April 15, 2011

Trapped Robin


I heard a strange rustling noise in the garage late this afternoon. I had been working on the car, and the garage door had been open for a while. Eventually I found a robin between some boxes and the window on one side of the garage. I tried to open the window to let the robin out, and it flew to the window on the opposite side of the garage. I made sure the garage door was open all the way, and went to try and open the other window. But... then I saw the robin looking out, so got my camera instead! I took two pictures with a telephoto lens from some distance away, and suddenly the robin was gone. I couldn't tell for sure, but I am sure the bird flew out the open garage door. Whew, what a relief. And I got my picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must be spring! Glad the robin was able to return to his natural habitat!
Joan