Friday, November 29, 2013

Jessica's Toes


We went to visit my nephew and his wife and two daughters today.  Jessica showed us her decorated fingernails that she had just finished creating and I was admiring them when she said "Look at my toes!" and she put her bare foot up on the counter so that I could see.  Wow!  I forget what she called this design - perhaps it was snowflakes.  Amazing.  Funny that it took me maybe fifteen seconds to realize that it was a picture!  She was very patient, balancing on one foot while I took a few photographs.  I thought this would be such a great photograph because the subject is so unexpected!

2 comments:

Dean said...

Hi Ken-
And I bet you let your cats on the kitchen counter too! Even with 9 cats, we don't let them, or feet on the counter! Kidding aside, it is the accidental shots like that which bring the biggest joy!
-Dean

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks Dean! It was funny, I was looking at her toes, and it was like a double-take for me... Suddenly "WAIT!" - that's a shot! It was funny how long it took for me to recognize that!