Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Little Green Man


I have so many posts to make up for and I was going to try and post the photographs in chronological order, but it gets confusing.  So I have decided to be random in my posts.  I am a random kind of guy, anyway, as you all know.  So this the first day of the trip at LaGuardia, waiting for the flight to Tucson.  It was raining pretty hard, and there were raindrops all over the windows but I was able to get this.  I loved that the ramp worker was wearing the bright yellow-green rain gear.  Everything else in the photograph was a shade of gray.  Oh, and the man is not little - the aircraft is really large.

2 comments:

Sarah Blanch said...

This is TREMENDOUSLY cool!!!

Ken Spencer said...

Oh, THANK YOU, Sarah! Sometimes I wonder, when I am desperate to find a photo, if what I *think* is a good photograph, really is.