Friday, April 3, 2015

The White Church




I spotted this church across the open farm fields in Romulus, NY on the way to Rochester.  Something about the way it stood up higher than anything around it, and the fact that the steeple was different from any that I had seen before.  So I took a detour to go down the road and photograph it. I spent some time photographing it from different angles and this view is my favorite.  Then I moved in closer to see the sign, to find out what church it is.  So here is your puzzle - what church IS it?  I am guessing Presbyterian.  Then the next question is, is this church still active?  Things don't look good given the condition of the sigh, I am afraid.

2 comments:

Photodude Images said...

Your title is politically incorrect.

Jimmy Moose said...

Ken LOVE the "inadvertent" typo as to your comment re: The White Church sign which you indicated reflected the probable closed condition wherein you said . . ."the sigh (sic) . . . " pretty much best expressed the matter -- sadly, " a sigh" would describe many a closed church in this day & age. Jimmy Moose