Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Kittens Return!


When I woke this morning, I looked out the bedroom window and there in the driveway was the mother cat, lying down, surrounded by three kittens!  I almost fell over!  I couldn't believe my eyes!  So I rushed down to put some cat food into several bowls and they all dug right in.  They sure were hungry.  Liz and Sarah were still here, so we spent a good part of the day watching the kittens play with each other.  After they ate, they spent the day either under the car, or in the garden under the dining room window.  So is this photograph precious or what!  The sad thing is that there were four cats the last time we saw them.  I have no idea what happened to the fourth.  If they stay around, at least we will have a chance to trap them, which is good.  Be sure to click on this to see the image in a larger size.  It will make your heart hurt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking at them next to the tire really shows how tiny they are. So cute. Hope they can be trapped and find forever homes.
Joan