Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Shadows


When shaving in the morning I sit on the edge of the bed, and put my glasses on the night table right next to the bed.  Usually there are hardcover books on the table, but this morning there was a yellow legal pad.  Since the pad was all of the same color, I suddenly became aware of the shadow of the lace curtains on the pad, as well as the shadow of my glasses.    I love the complexity of this.  And isn't it nice that I am not showing you the foundation of the addition?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting picture but who sits on the edge of the bed to shave :-)

Anonymous said...

Very interesting.
Joan

Anonymous said...

This is one photo that I think is more interesting from a distance. Makes me think of Ben Franklin.

Ken Spencer said...

Thanks for everyone's comments. Who cares where I sit to shave... :-)