Friday, July 13, 2018

A Day in the Museum


I went to Fun City yesterday to meet Ann and Stan at the International Center of Photography to see several photographic exhibits.  And of course, I spied on them while we were in the museum, looking for a blog post.  The biggest exhibit was an extensive series of original photographic prints by Henri Cartier-Bresson.  Here they are looking at a number of hand written letters by Cartier-Bresson on display in a case.  He only photographed in black & white, and his prints had a lovely warm tone to them.  So I have duplicated that tone in my photograph.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had to go online to checkout photos that Henri Cartier-Bresson did so I could imagine what you were looking at. Unfortunately, I only got through about 10-12 photos and then it stopped...But that's okay because I did get to view his style. betsey