Monday, July 9, 2018

An Early Spencer, from 1963


I stumbled across a box which contained about a dozen rolls of color negative film taken when I was a student in college!  The film was shot in 1963 and 1964.  I remember many of the photographs, but haven't seen prints of these negatives in years.  So I got out my film scanner and scanned some individual negatives.  This is from a class trip in Fall when I was a senior, and the course was advanced color photography.  We car pooled and went down to Naples, NY for the day with our instructor, Robert Bagby.  I always thought that this was a successful photograph.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Beautiful color, but boxes from over 50 years ago! You need to start downsizing. :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

This photo is so different but the color POPS! betsey