Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Bathing Beauty


I love walking down a beach with my camera at the ready - you never know what you will find.  I happened to see this bikini-clad woman near the lifeguard stand, and even though she was barefoot she was struggling to climb up the stand.  I was fascinated so stopped and watched her continue her climb.  It was then that I noticed a young man who was apparently with her, holding up a cellphone and taking pictures of her in this pose.  I took a chance and took two shots without being noticed, and then walked away. I love the exuberance of this woman on a beautifully sunny day!

2 comments:

ken schwarz said...

I was going to make a comment about old men who surreptitiously photograph young bikini clad women... but I won't get into that. Instead, I like this photo for the brilliant contrasts of blue sky, green dune grass, white life guard stand and all the shapes, angles and curves that make up this wonderful beach scene! Well done!

Ken Spencer said...

Primo: Thank you so much for your restraint! :-) If I was going to be creepy, I would have used my 300mm telephoto lens which I had with me. It's actually just a beautiful photograph...