Thursday, August 20, 2020

'E's dead. No, no, 'e's uh...he's resting.


These cats are endlessly fascinating and always interesting.  I came into the dining room and saw Sam like this on the floor.  He wasn't stretching or anything, just lying there like this.  I managed to snap 2 or 3 shots and then suddenly he rolled over and scampered away.  Whew, I managed to get the shot!  The title is funny, and I wonder how many of you recognize the quote?  It's from Monty Python's "The Dead Parrot Sketch."  Who figured this out?
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute furry baby!! Love the details, like his little teeth, retracted claws and beautiful coloring. The cat photos are always delightful and bring a chuckle. Regarding Monty Python, I remember at a cousin's wedding how amused and entertained Brendan and Jeff were at your imitation of Monty Python. They thought it was the funniest. Trace

Anonymous said...

I am not a Monty Python follower. All I could think of was you just losing Bebe and it creeped me out. Sorry - I didn't get it!
Joan

Babs said...

Hi, from the cat lovers, Babs and Will! This photo is so adorable, and very typical of cats! We know how much you all miss Bebe, and we hope that your household is adjusting to the loss of the missing one. Keep the kitty photos coming...they give us lots of smiles! Babs