Sunday, August 30, 2020

Landscape in a Rear View Mirror


I was doing our Sunday night ritual after a pasta, which is going to McDonalds for an ice cream cone.  As I went over the top of a hill, I happened to glance in the rearview mirror and saw this view of the sunset.  I kept on driving and then thought "Don't be stupid, go around the block and shoot the picture!"  So I did just that, and then stopped the car to shoot this.  I am not sure what it means, other than it is a different way of looking at the landscape.

 

1 comment:

ken schwarz said...

I am sorry the sunset was not what caught my eye. What jumped out at me were all the power line cables crossing the sky and the old timey creosote utility pole. This looks like a typical sunset scene in California! Kathy should feel right at home while visiting Amy, Gus, little Vivian, Liz and Sarah. Maybe if Long Island would bury their power transmission, phone and cable lines there would be much less chance of service disruption from storms.