Saturday, August 29, 2020

...The Well Dressed Airline Passenger


Tomorrow morning I take Kathy to JFK for her flight to Los Angeles.  She is really anxious to see Amy and Liz and of course Vivian, our granddaughter!  So she is taking precautions.  She talked to our friend Nancy, and Nancy's daughter Sarah flew to Bermuda a few weeks ago, and this is what she wore at the airport and on her flights - an N95 mask, and a face shield.  So Nancy gave the face shield to Kathy for her trip.  I am apprehensive a bit about Kathy traveling by air, but I think it will be OK.  She can't WAIT to see Vivian!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Kathy! I can only imagine how difficult it's been not to be able to be with her Amy & Vivian. She'll be able to spend time with her family. I am sending positive thoughts and will pray for her safe travels. betsey

Anonymous said...

What we do for love! Wishing Kathy a wonderful and safe trip and visiting Vivian and family from a distance.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, Aunt Kate! I am glad you are taking as many precautions as necessary. Be safe. This photo certainly describes the historic times we are living in today. Trace