Wednesday, August 26, 2020

I Am Thankful


I am thankful for my ability to find photographs easily, most days.  Today I went out into the side yard late in the day, after my bike ride, with my camera.  I was a bit desperate because it was late and I hadn't taken a photograph today.  There are these really small ferns that started growing under the Japanese maple tree and I though I would see what I could find there.  The late afternoon sun was shining through some trees and just illuminating a couple of ferns.  After about 10 minutes, just this one fern had the full light of the sun on it and the others were in shadow.  There's my photo!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that you continue to take photos because there are so many that bring a sense of calm and tranquility. The design of the ferns plus the varying colors of green really does have that effect. betsey