Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Little Brown Tree


The Little Brown Tree.  OK, I know it's not a tree, it just looks like one in some ways.  It is a flower, or the remains of one.  Kathy was cleaning the garden today and cut these down and put them in the trash can. I came by and saw it, and it reminded me of a tree, so I decided to photograph it in the late afternoon sunlight.  I attached this flower to a photographic light stand, and then, carried it around the yard to find the best place for the light and the background.  And all this time you thought it was in the garden, right?  Photographers are so sneaky!   :-). I hope you enjoy my "tree" as much as I do, and if you want to tell me what kind of flower this is, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I smiled thinking of you carrying your tree all around your yard to find the perfect photo. :-) I think it may be a sedum plant but no leaves to fully identify.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Hi Joan: Thanks so much for this!