Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The Golf Course


I was on my way to the astronomy club meeting tonight, and enjoying the fact that it is now still light out for my drive.  Which also means I can look for photograph for the blog late in the day because the sun is still up.  I flashed by this scene and what caught my attention was the thin darker snake-like landform in the middle of the photograph.  It went by so fast I was down the road by the time I realized that I should stop, so I turned around and went back.  So glad I did.  This scene has such subtle coloration, which is one reason I like this photograph so much.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice photo with the different shapes and shades of color. Quiet scene too. Trace

Anonymous said...

The Lock Ness monster is under the golf course :-) I do really like this photo. Subtle shades of green and brown with a light pink background. Very peaceful. Betsey