Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo! Happy Halloween!


I have always made Jack-O-Lanterns for Halloween. Every year. Since forever. Didn't get a punkin' until late yesterday afternoon though! Whew! Cutting it too close. Then forgot that it was in my car, and only remembered at 1 AM, so that's when I cleaned the punkin' out and carved the face. It is not all that creative, but that's fine with me. I am after all, a traditional kind of guy. I can't tell you how much it warms my heart to go out on the front lawn and look back and see this wonderful glowing face looking out at me! Do yourself a favor and click on the image, which will open the original larger photo - the color is SO much better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A day brightener, Halloween or not. Very sweet, especially your effort to uphold tradition.