Friday, July 9, 2010

Not Much Information Here


It's a good thing that I can take photographs, because I am a terrible reporter. I have been watching this plant in the garden next to the house, and I finally decided to photograph it today. A week ago, I think it was just leaves. Now it has buds. I thought that the lighter colored stalks against the dark green leaves makes a really interesting photo, and it has kind of a mysterious feel to it. And of course, you are wondering what kind of plant it is. I mentioned the part about me not being a good reporter, right? The answer is: "I have no idea." But SOMEONE out there knows what this is, and with luck, they will tell all of us the name of the plant.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

It's in the sedum family, but there are so many variations that I have no clue where to begin to identify which one it is. Do I get a prize for being the first one to respond? - Bunny

Anonymous said...

Bunny wins the prize! There are so many sedums - I will need to check it out but not at 10:00 p.m.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Hi Bunny:
You are the prize-winner! I just knew someone out there would know. Now I have to figure out what the prize should be. Probably a photograph. Now all I need to do is get my color printer fixed... Thanks so much!