Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Amy at Ditch


We're out in Montauk, which is one of Amy's most magical and favorite places in the world. She loves to come here to write, and soak up the ocean and salt air, all the way out at the end of Long Island. Late this afternoon we drove over to Ditch Plains which is a relatively small beach, famous for its surfing, when conditions are right. We walked along the beach, and of course I was leading the way, walking backwards, photographing all the way. I do that, walking backwards, a lot. You can draw all kinds of conclusions about me from that fact. I love the moment I captured here - blue sky, sunshine, the Atlantic Ocean, and Amy in her element.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Happy to see her on the east coast so you can visit.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear it is a place she goes to write. I am looking forward to her next book. :)...